LPA Form Maker
Use of Online LPA Form Maker
You can use the online LPA form maker to prepare a Lasting Power of Attorney ("LPA").
It allows you to:
- key in particulars and other details into the LPA form
- save your work in progress and complete it at a later date
- print the completed LPA
is for individuals with straightforward requirements to grant wide general powers to their donee(s) to decide personal welfare only, or property and affairs only, or both. It allows the donor to attach basic conditions or restrictions to these general powers (see Part C items 1.3 and 2.3) This form can be self-completed by the donors.
is for individuals who have more requirements. Part C contains free text spaces where the donor can give the donee powers specific to their needs. Part C of this form must be drafted by a lawyer.
Submission of LPA Form
You are required to submit a formal application to register your LPA with OPG. You should:
- print your completed LPA
- get your LPA signed by you (as the donor), the certificate issuer and your donee(s)
- register your LPA by submitting hardcopies of relevant documents to the OPG.
- Click here for information on the registration procedure
If you have submitted the basic information of your LPA online, please ensure that your formal application to register your LPA reach OPG within 1 month from the date of your online submission.
Note for use
The online form maker is designed for LPA with up to 2 named persons and 2 donees/replacement donees. If you need to make an LPA with more donees or named persons, you may download the appropriate LPA form here
and fill it up manually.